- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Stayed at this hotel for a mix of business and pleasure with my wife, perfect location to walk into the old town or to catch the metro just..."
"We really enjoyed it here, nice and clean...."
"Good standard of room, v comfortable and 5-10 min walk to the city centre..."
About the hotel
Jurys Inn Prague offers 214 stylish rooms all perfectly designed to provide our guests ultimate comfort away from home. Rooms are spacious and feature large soft beds, well-lit work areas, en-suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, safes, mini fridges and flat screen TVs with Freeview. Our hotel is also one of only a few hotels in Prague that offer all guests free WiFi.
The hotel also features a stylish bar for those wishing to relax with a beverage after soaking up the capital’s culture and attractions or a long day of business. Guests can enjoy a meal at the hotel's contemporary restaurant which offers a range of delicious dishes. Jurys Inn Prague is perfectly situated opposite the Florence Underground Metro Station and Tram stops for easy access to transport links to all areas of Prague.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Business and Leisure break
Stayed at this hotel for a mix of business and pleasure with my wife, perfect location to walk into the old town or to catch the metro just over the street.
Local bars in the area if you want to sample traditional Czech drinking and eating. There was lots of choice at breakfast including hot and cold foods. The only negative was a shower over bath which was OK for us but I imagine would be a problem for anyone less agile considering the height.
We really enjoyed it here, nice and clean.