- 2 guest reviews
"Booked with Chatton Park as it was the closest place to lindisfarne that wasn't fully booked when I got around to it! Absolute luxury, good..."
"Had a fabulous mini break, made to feel really welcome and the room was lovely, would definately stay again..."
About the hotel
Chatton Park house is one of England’s top boutique Bed and Breakfast establishments. Recently awarded AA Guest Accommodation of the Year 2009/2010. We were also awarded their top accolade of 5 Yellow stars plus an excellence for breakfast award putting us in the top 10% for accommodation in the whole of Great Britain.
Enjoy England awarded us their highest honour of 5 stars plus the pestigious Gold Award. Also we were awarded the 2009/2010 cyclist and walkers awards. To top things off we were voted Top Destination by the prestigious Shires Magazine. So please come and join us in our award winning home were you are guaranteed the best of everything. Chatton Park is a beautiful Georgian property set in 4 acres of gardens for you to relax in and enjoy. Once the former home of the current Duke of Northumberland. We are offering a very high standard of accommodation and service at an affordable price. The property is surrounded by spectacular countryside yet there are fantastic beaches, castles, walks and villages close by but most impressive of all are the Cheviot Hills which are the back drop to our home. Our home really does sit in the best Northumberland has to offer. Choose to stay in either the Chillingham Room which is our luxury twin or the Alnwick Room which is our luxury super king or push the boat out and stay in the Chatton Suite which has a separate lounge, bedroom, bathroom (pure luxury). After an exhausting day of exploring the area come home and relax in our sumptuous lounge with a drink of your choice or for the more energetic a game of tennis on our complimentary tennis court. All our rooms are equipped to a very high standard with everything you need to make your stay with us as relaxing as possible. Our motto is "Nothing is too much trouble. "
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/04/2015 to 30/03/2018 - CHATTON PARK HOUSE IS AN ADULT HOTEL ONLY!!!!!!!!!! No pets allowed even in the backs of cars!!!! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One-night stay, absolutely gorgeous
Booked with Chatton Park as it was the closest place to lindisfarne that wasn't fully booked when I got around to it.
Absolute luxury, good location, my only regret is not staying for more than one night. Would definitely return.
Had a fabulous mini break, made to feel really welcome and the room was lovely, would definately stay again