This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
West Vale Country Guest House is an elegant traditional Lakeland stone built house of considerable character and charm, built in the 1890's as a Victorian gentleman's residence. Set in a wonderful location with beautiful views and offering fantastic Lake District hospitality, West Vale is one of the Lake Districts best kept secrets. The villages of Near Sawrey & Far Sawrey are well known for their association with Beatrix Potter whose house "Hilltop" is only a few minutes walk away.
West Vale B&B is nestled deep in the heart of the Lake District National Park in the beautiful village of Far Sawrey which is only a short walk away from Lake Windermere and Esthwaite water. A peaceful location surrounded by all there is to enjoy in the nearby villages of Hawkshead, Ambleside, Windermere, Bowness and Coniston. The stunning location overlooks Grizedale Forest and The Old Man of Coniston. The surrounding area is a pot pourri of cultural, historic and architectural interest.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet