- 17 guest reviews
"Stayed here for the night after travelling hours from Essex. A nice warm welcome given by host David and Dawn. The house and room was spotle..."
"The hosts were extremely accommodating and helpful, with extra touches you don't get in a chain hotel, such as mineral water, biscuits in th..."
"Very friendly host who gave me very useful advice on the best routes to travel to avoid the worst of the traffic. Excellent room with privat..."
"What a great place to find.David and Dawn are top quality hosts and I found the experience faultless. I only wish I could have stayed longer..."
"David and Dawn are a lovely couple who were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was excellent,well presented .plenty of..."
About the hotel
*** Single occupancy is in a luxury double en-suite room at no extra charge*** Elder Lea House Hotel , the only 5 Star hotel in the area,close to theM62, is a large modernised restored mill owners home in award winning gardens with high quality accommodation at very reasonable prices with Breakfast & Service Awards from LateRooms . ** FREE FAST WI-FI ***FREE BREAKFAST*** FREE PARKING ** Ideal for business guests and leisure being close to the M62,Huddersfield,Brighouse, Halifax Last of the Summer Wine and Bronte country, and the Dales. Accommodation is in large luxury double en-suite rooms with quality furnishings, comfortable beds with pocket sprung mattresses to ensure a good night’s sleep and every extra, including sherry and a work area Free wi-fi in every room, an office and lounge with drinks for guests to relax in.
On-site free car parking. English, Continental ,Vegetarian& Gluten free breakfasts are comprised of the best local ingredients and our breakfasts are judged excellent by the Inspector. Relax in our lounge with a drink or something from our Lite Bite Menu . A local inn serving excellent evening meals is only a few minutes walk away with discounts for guests , with other restaurants locally. Collection is available from nearby towns/railway stations and Leeds Bradford and Manchester airports on request. Local taxis are readily available and inexpensive. Nothing is too much trouble ……………. just ask
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 06/02/2016 to 21/12/2016 - We are offering a FREE BREAKFAST - all bookings SINGLE GUESTS ARE GIVEN DOUBLE BEDDED ROOMS WF-FI is FREE INN is 5 min walk away + a 10% discount, Children on request SMOKING in gardens ... The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
1 night stay
Stayed here for the night after travelling hours from Essex.
A nice warm welcome given by host David and Dawn. The house and room was spotless and cosy. Very quiet as well. No issues at all. The breakfast was amazing and check out was swift. Defo recommend this place.
Many thanks for the wonderful review which we really appreciate and you comments about our quiet rooms, high standards of cleanliness and comfortable rooms.
So glad you liked our award winning breakfast and we look forward to seeing you again.
David and Dawn
The hosts were extremely accommodating and helpful, with extra touches you don't get in a chain hotel, such as mineral water, biscuits in the room, and every effort made to supply gluten free products.
Many thanks for the excellent review which we really appreciate, especially the comments on our GLUTEN free products and the EXTRAS we put in every guest bedroom to make their stay more enjoyable.
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
David and Dawn