- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"stuff was good , food was even better and room was awesome :)..."
About the hotel
The Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn is a centrally located 4-star hotel within a comfortable walking distance from the medieval Old Town and situated next to the National Library and the largest shopping centre in the centre of Tallinn. The hotel offers affordable and cosy rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a possibility to park a car securely for sensible extra fee. The Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn has been refurbished in 2010.
Spoil yourself and stay in the hotels spacious Zen rooms and Zen Suites, all which feature jacuzzi baths and delux bathroom amenities. The hotel also features a small ZEN SPA with two double treatment rooms, two saunas and a Japanese pool. Yet another great experience from Unique Hotels“
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- Lift to all floors
- Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
stuff was good , food was even better and room was awesome :)