- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Really disappointed that we could not get any internet access anywhere in the hotel. Spa rooms were too bright and noisy and we did not feel..."
"We have stayed at this hotel several times now and always enjoyed it. This time was different again because standards seem to have lifted. T..."
"only disappointment was that we could not even get a coffee before we checked out on the Sunday (we left at 0730) as the restaurant was clo..."
About the hotel
Blessed by the light of the Costa del Sol, Gran Hotel Benahavís is the ideal place for both couples and families with children in search of a healthy style of tourism, tranquillity as well as golf afficonados. Surrounded by mountains, it is the perfect place for those who want to forget it all and immerse themselves in nature, comfort and luxury. Due to its tranquillity and privacy, Gran Hotel Benahavís is the ideal place to celebrate your special occasions.
Our 3 conference rooms have a capacity for up to 200; and their facilities can be used for conferences, seminars and other business meetings. They are connected and well lit with natural light and have the latest multimedia technical equipment at the disposition of our clientele prior request.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards , Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Gran Hotel Benahavis
Really disappointed that we could not get any internet access anywhere in the hotel.
Spa rooms were too bright and noisy and we did not feel this was a relaxing atmosphere yet the spa facilities were fab with great steam room and Jacuzzi.
We have stayed at this hotel several times now and always enjoyed it.
This time was different again because standards seem to have lifted. The staff were very friendly and courteous. The room was cleaner, not that it was bad before. The grounds seemed neater. The free use of the spa facilities is great. The breakfast buffet was very good but the hot food wasn't at hot as it could have been under the lamps. We will be going back and felt it was very good value for money.