- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Stayed here for 1 night with partner, we found the room to be clean and comfortable bed. It is a very small room but this was stated beforeh..."
"Only 5 min walk to the front. Perfect location. Hotel is clean and family friendly tash, kent and Jay can't do enough to help always polite..."
"stopped here as son was taking part in dance competition at the Winter Gardens.Ideally situated as only 5 mins walk away.owners friendly,, r..."
"Hotel was warm and welcoming as were the owners. Room was very comfortable and the bed was amazing. Owners were extremely helpful and friend..."
"Arriving late afternoon,I was greeted warmlyand shown to my room which I thought had been extremely tastefully decorated.The bathroom which..."
About the hotel
Small family run hotel located in the popular central location of Blackpool: - Only a few minutes walk to the Winter Gardens, Grand Theatre, Opera House, Tower, Funny Girls Caberet, Town Centre & Promenade. All rooms boast En-Suite facilities and have modern decor. Highly recommended on TripAdvisor
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 11/06/2014 to 01/01/2019 - All Credit & Debit card payments will incur a transaction fee of £1.95 per booking. Early check-in from 9am is available @ £20.00 per room or £10.00 per room from 11am (subject to availability) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good for short break
Stayed here for 1 night with partner, we found the room to be clean and comfortable bed.
It is a very small room but this was stated beforehand, and this was okay for the length of our stay. It did get very warm however in there even leaving the windows open. Owners were nice and pleasant greeting. All in all good value
great hotel perfect location
Only 5 min walk to the front.
Hotel is clean and family friendly tash, kent and Jay can't do enough to help always polite friendly and cater well for young children especially with breakfast.
They also offer great discounts on tickets for all the attractions. If you have a voucher for child goes free you can't use at the Tower ticket offer all of October so get from hotel and save around £10