- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Really nice B&B, really clean inside, well looked after by staff, go the extra mile to help and prepare the room, we were in the Patterdale..."
"This is an excellent hotel in a great location. The staff were very helpful, right from arrival. We'd arrived quite late on the first day, s..."
"Friendly helpful staff, gorgeous suite, lovely breakfast - perfection!..."
"A wonderful night spent in a truly high quality accommodation. Windermere Suites looked pretty special on the website and in reality was eve..."
About the hotel
The Windermere Suites were the winner of the AA's 'Funkiest B&B' award for 2010 and are also finalists in the Conde Nast Johansen's awards of excellence for 2012. These butler service style luxury boutique Suites offer designer luxury set in the natural beauty of the Lake District. With a 5- gold star Guest Accommodation rating from the AA.
Each Suite come with luxury bathroom and modern furniture from designers such as Philippe Starck, and features a handmade silver-leaf Frank Hudson super-king bed. All suites have 42-inch LCD TVs, crystal lights and free Wi-Fi. A hearty Cumbria platter or continental breakfast, with freshly ground coffee, is delivered to your Suite every morning. And Breakfast is served at a time to suit you. A room service menu is also available. Windermere Suites are just a 2-minute walk from Windermere town centre. Windermere Train Station, Lake Windermere and Bowness-on-Windermere, home to the ‘World Of Beatrix Potter’ are also within easy walking distance. Complimentary spa & health club membership is also provided at the Old England Hotel in Bowness, a 2 minute drive or a 15 minute walk away. The Suites are just a 2 minute walk from Windermere where there is a wide choice of shops, bars and restaurants. A room service menu is offered until 9pm each day which is enjoyed in your own dining area of your suite. Windermere Suites are the most luxurious Suites in the English Lake District confirmed by its many awards.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Jacuzzi , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Really nice, clean well looked after award winning B&B, would recomend highly!
Really nice B&B, really clean inside, well looked after by staff, go the extra mile to help and prepare the room, we were in the Patterdale suite, was lovely, loved the bath/Jacuzzi and the controls for dimmed lights, bed was comfy, good big size TV and smaller TV next to the jacuzzi, shower was also good, really nice area around, close to 2 small villages and the river, restaurants and shops close by also, would recomment, best B&B experience i have had, thank you!
This is an excellent hotel in a great location.
The staff were very helpful, right from arrival. We'd arrived quite late on the first day, so decided to stay in and order some food brought to the room, which was very good. We stayed in one of the smaller rooms so it wasn't huge, but the quality of the furnishing is great, with a really comfortable bed, thick carpet, comfy sofa and huge bath and shower. Everything was in perfect condition and very clean. The second night we took a short walk to Bowness to eat out - it isn't far at all and it's a very pleasant area. We only had one full day to explore the region, and quite a few things were not yet open (early February), but just driving to one of the nearby towns was enjoyable for the road itself, with the beautiful scenery. If I get the chance to visit the area again, I will seriously consider staying here once more.