This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Just 10 minutes from the Medina and Marrakech airport, facing the Atlas is the EDEN ANDALOU. The 250 suites spread over six riads, surround beautiful flowered patios. Carved stucco Domes, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges: the Oriental and the Andalusian.
In the center of the hotel, is an Andalusian Esplanade facing the gardens and two pools. The Majorelle pool is 25 m long, the white pool 35 m long bordered by its beach in teak wood. The Atlas Peaks are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez, La Toque, the Italian restaurant. Le Panoramic restaurant facing the Atlas Mountains on the first floor and Le Mimosa open alternately. Le Bougainvillier is a bar for All Inclusive guests and The Jazz Bar is in extra and for those who want to do more fun. Our suites are suitable for families, offering a parents’ space, a separate alcove for children offering up to 3 beds. They offer spacious bathrooms (including 150 suites with an additional shower cabin), double sink, bidet, washbasin and separate toilet. Each suite is air conditioned and heated. It also includes direct telephone, satellite TV in several languages, 32-inch plasma TV, desk, minibar, safe and free WIFI. A complete SPA & fitness is also available with a supplement. A large waterpark adjoining, 17000m² (Eden aquapark) offers over 17 attractions and slides for adults and children open from 01/03 to 31/10. Mini-football grounds, basketball, beach volley and ping pong are available. The Younger ones (4 to 12 years old) have the Kids Club during school holidays. A babysitting service is available on request with an additional charge. An animation team puts all its energy to make your stay pleasant and answer all your questions and offer you a show every night. An information desk offers safe and guaranteed excursions at the best value for money. EDEN ANDALOU also offers 5 conference rooms with a capacity of 1,200 people. EDEN ANDALOU offers free shuttles to the Medina (Jamaa el Fna) and back, available until 08:30pm. Free wi-fi in all rooms and public areas.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Bowls , Table Tennis , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA - All Inclusive in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet