- 16 guest reviews
"Booked at the last minute, our one night stay was really excellent. Immaculate accommodation and lovely breakfast provided by friendly and w..."
"As we expected everything was perfect with our stay-friendly/helpful hosts, beautiful room and lovely breakfast. A car is essential as it sa..."
"Wouldn't fault anything. Wonderful hosts. Excellent accommodation. The most delicious breakfast every day. We had two evening meals which we..."
"Beautiful accommodation and fabulous food. Every need is catered for and more. Cannot recommend highly enough. Food is to die for and plenti..."
"Great customer service, always at hand for any queries. Fantastic room with a great upstairs and lounging area. Definitely will return...."
About the hotel
This multi award winning, 5 Star Gold, Country Guest House is situated in a magnificent rural setting in the heart of the Debatable Lands, just north of Carlisle, midway between Gretna Green and Hadrian’s Wall Country. Within driving distance to the Lake District or an ideal stop off point for those traveling to or from Scotland. Here a warm, light hearted welcome awaits its guests to peace and quiet, beautiful public rooms, pretty ensuite bedrooms and delicious home cooking, using local ingredients and traditional recipes.
**Own Transport is essential**
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Booked at the last minute, our one night stay was really excellent.
Immaculate accommodation and lovely breakfast provided by friendly and welcoming hosts.
In the Borders
As we expected everything was perfect with our stay-friendly/helpful hosts, beautiful room and lovely breakfast.
A car is essential as it says on the website but the Guest House is situated in beautiful countryside and very peaceful and quiet. Thank You.