- Very Good
- 207 guest reviews
"well pleased will go back again..."
"I have stayed previously at the radisson. It is always welcoming, lovely staff, excellent facilities and a great central location. The only..."
"Expensive. I guess we were paying for things we didn't want, like the gym, pool and spa. We really didn't like the look of the evening food..."
"We enjoyed our stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Durham & found all the staff to be very polite & friendly. The hotel room was clean & the o..."
"I contacted the hotel to ask whether vegan food was available in the restaurant. They sent me a menu and ask what I would like made vegan. I..."
About the hotel
Nestled on a lovely bend of the River Wear, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Durham offers beautiful views of the Cathedral and the old city of Durham and close to cultural attractions, shopping areas and businesses. Durham is well known for its ancient Cathedral and for being the home of the third oldest university in England. Designed for comfort, the hotel's standard rooms come with excellent amenities such as a flat screen plasma TV, dedicated work space and complimentary high-speed internet access.
All rooms are designed in soothing brown and red tones. The hotel invites guests to enjoy a very stylish, contemporary Italian experience at the Filini Restaurant and Bar. Guests will be tempted with an innovative menu, all complemented by breathtaking views to the River Wear and of the historic city and famous Cathedral. The hotel also has leisure facilities which include pool, state-of-the-art gymnasium, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi. Please note, only guaranteed reservations accepted for the dates 22- 26 June 2015. Over these dates all booked need to be prepaid in full 30 days prior to arrival and are non-refundable and non-cancellable
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 22/06/2015 to 26/06/2015 - Only guaranteed reservations accepted for the dates 22- 26 June 2015. Over these dates all booked need to be prepaid in full 30 days prior to arrival and are non-refundable and non-cancellable The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson BLU Hotel Durham in DURHAM are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
well pleased will go back again
Relaxing stay as usual. Excellent staff, friendly and can't do enough for you
I have stayed previously at the radisson.
It is always welcoming, lovely staff, excellent facilities and a great central location. The only thing I would say, is that there were no fried eggs at breakfast, only hard boiled or scrambled and the sausages were not great quality, this is not usual. it was very busy. Excellent breakfast selection overall.