This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Our traditional working sheep farm is situated at 1200' above sea level, on the quiet, unspoiled western side of the Peak District National Park. We enjoy excellent open countryside with far-reaching views over the Cheshire Plain to the Welsh mountains. We have facilities for small conferences (up to 25 people) and broadband wireless internet access on site.
In our B & B we have range of single, twin, double, family and disabled access rooms which are located in what had been the milking parlour and the hay store. Of course, they are done to a very high standard and provide an ideal balance of comfort and facilities. All rooms have en suite bathrooms with power showers, under floor heating, TV and complimentary access to wireless broadband. We also provide tea and coffee making facilities. There is also a guest lounge with large comfy sofas, television, play station, and a computer with internet access. There is also a patio area with garden furniture for you to enjoy. Great for a barbeque in the summer!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Fishing , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet