- 25 guest reviews
"2 night stay over Christmas. Heating was not working in room. We were offered choice of 2 other rooms plus upgrade and 2 free breakfasts. Ro..."
"Excellent Customer Service. Let us leave our bags from 8am until check in which allowed us to enjoy the morning without the hassle of carryi..."
"Clean and modern room, with all the accessories required for a short break. Very helpful staff...."
"Staff at this hotel are extremely helpful and happy to assist or give advice. Hotel is located close to transport and sights. We found it co..."
"Really helpful. Well presented hotel and facilities, excellent service even though only an overnight stay...."
About the hotel
The Apex Waterloo Place Hotel is ideally located at the east end of Princes Street, close to Edinburgh's attractions and just moments from Waverley Train Station. All 184 bedrooms are luxurious with large comfortable beds, 42 inch widescreen LCD TVs with Sky Sports, luxury toiletries, free wifi and local calls along with 24 hour room service. Elliot's Bar and Restaurant has a great sense of style.
Mouthwatering menus using, whenever possible, locally sourced seasonal ingredients, offer an array of 'modern Scottish' dishes. An extensive wine list along with superb service makes Elliot's Restaurant an ideal venue for every occasion. Relax in the hotel's leisure facilities featuring a stunning indoor swimming pool with contemporary poolside seating. Guests can unwind in the soothing sauna and steam room, or make use of the fully equipped fitness suite. Pamper yourself with an Elemis treatment from PURE Spa & Beauty during your stay. Available to book via PURE Spa. Off site car parking can be found at Q-Park to the rear of the hotel along Leith Street. Guests receive a discount with this car park by validating their tickets at the hotel reception before departure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
2 night stay over Christmas.
Heating was not working in room. We were offered choice of 2 other rooms plus upgrade and 2 free breakfasts. Room was excellent with everything supplied to make stay comfortable. Food was OK but not good value for money.
Apex Waterloo Place Hotel
Excellent Customer Service.
Let us leave our bags from 8am until check in which allowed us to enjoy the morning without the hassle of carrying bags. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.