- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very good clean house, nice welcome pack on arrival (tea, coffee, milk, biscuits, etc.), the owner had even left us some free tickets for a..."
About the hotel
A large town house located within Durham City boundaries sleeping upto 5 persons. This 2 storey house benefits from a modern fully fitted kitchen dinner leading onto private garden and patio with a BBQ separate lounge with fire colour TV DVD and freeview entrance hall and down stairs WC upstairs 3 bedrooms with a large family bathroom. Ample secure off street parking.
Perfect for family holidays or working in the area.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Better than described or expected
Very good clean house, nice welcome pack on arrival (tea, coffee, milk, biscuits, etc.), the owner had even left us some free tickets for a local tourist attraction.
Comfortable furniture and a good supply of DVDs if you wanted. Better than described in terms of facilities (safe child-friendly contained garden, built in BBQ, Downstairs WC) well equipped kitchen. Everything you needed in terms of cutlery, crockery and cleaning supplies. Overall a good place to stay.