- 27 guest reviews
"Everything from the moment we arrived was perfect. From our own parking space, to the stylish apartment with very high end finish, quality..."
"The accommodation was excellent, it had everything that we wanted, the welcome pack was excellent I would recommend croft mill to others...."
"I was pleasantly surprised as soon as I got in. It is decked up like a fully functional house. Kitchen had more than enough for a breakfast...."
"Very high quality accommodation with many additional extras (including breakfast) that combined to ensure an exceptionally good stay...."
About the hotel
It was 7 years ago that Josephine Anderson first visited, and fell in love with Hebden Bridge. She was enthralled by what she found here, original shops and galleries, organic food outlets, restaurants and bars, fabulous walks and cycle ways, countryside and water and a host of other attractions, both in Hebden Bridge itself and within easy travelling distance. Stemming from that first visit Josephine’s dream was to create high quality, self catering accommodation in the heart of the town so that future visitors could enjoy what this enchanting place has to offer.
That dream and subsequent labour of love has now become a reality and Croft Mill opened its doors to its first visitors in June 2008. It has filled a unique gap in the market, 4star, self catering accommodation to suit a range of needs and budgets, from the Standard Apartment to the luxury Penthouse, whether for a long or short break, or even just one night. Croft Mill can accommodate a maxium of 45 guests in 12 stunning apartments making it a perfect place for family or corporate groups. It is a few minutes walk to the delightful Hebden Bridge station where trains run direct to the excellent centres of Manchester and, making it the perfect escape from the city for the business traveller. Croft Mill and Hebden Bridge have something for everyone and a warm welcome awaits you. .
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 04/03/2013 to 22/03/2013 - Work will be carried out at croft mill from 04/03/13 to the 25/03/13. The North face of the building will have scaffolding erected on and this along with the occasional workman will be visible The LateRooms.com rates for Croft Mill in Hebden Bridge are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Everything from the moment we arrived was perfect.
From our own parking space,
to the stylish apartment with very high end finish, quality bedding and towels and very comfy beds,
wonderful selection of local products provided for breakfast/afternoon tea. lovely owner who gave us advice on where to eat and where to go walking. Hebden Bridge itself is a wonderful little town with a very quirky feel. My husband and I were having a couple of nights away with our daughter who was on a break from university, we felt the town had a little bit of magic for both young and not quite so young. We will definitely return to Croft Mill and have recommended to friends.