- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"The hotel was clean, convenient location and excellent home made bar food..."
"Staff were very helpful, room was very comfortable and clean and the breakfast was excellent. We'll be back next time we are visiting friend..."
"Would have preferred a different Bar menu to that in the Restuarant at a slightly cheaper price. The breakfast selection was very good...."
"We received a very warm welcome. All staff were helpful and friendly. A very clean and cosy place to stay and brilliant value for money...."
About the hotel
Located only 4 miles away from Maidenhead the Bird in Hand is a delightful four-star Country Inn dating back to King George III. Steeped in history it now provides excellent accommodation and dining for business or leisure travellers. With a choice of rooms from executive to Royal suites that all include Free WIFI, flat screen TV, desks, tea/coffee making facilities etc.
The Individually designed Royal suites feature a king-size bed, comfy seating area, large flat screen TV, iPod docking station and over-sized en-suite bathrooms with a freestanding bath and separate shower cubicles, along with luxury bath robes and slippers. During your stay relax in the traditional wood panelled lounge with its open fire, indulge in a selection of real ales and try a light bite from the extensive bar menu. Alternatively you can dine in the restaurant choosing from a wide-range of home-cooked food that on sunnier days can be eaten on the patio overlooking the garden. The Bird in Hand Country Inn also offers free car parking to all hotel guests.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Always a pleasure
Excellent value for money
The hotel was clean, convenient location and excellent home made bar food