- 1 guest reviews
"We arrived a day later than planned, but we’re given a warm welcome and surprised by our ‘upgrade’ to the honeymoon suite. The property is i..."
About the hotel
The Guesthouse is ideal for individuals, families/friends and groups wanting a first class experience of the Caribbean in a family run environment. The size and location of the property will enable individuals to feel relaxed, safe and comfortable. The RETREAT Guesthouse is based in Falmouth near Montego Bay, Jamaica.
The area is within walking distance to the newly developed 2007 Cricket arena and is 20 minutes drive to the Sangster Airport in Montego Bay. The Guesthouse is ideal for individuals, families/friends and groups wanting a first class and unique experience of the Caribbean in a family run environment. The size and location of the property will enable individuals to feel relaxed, safe and comfortable. • Wedding/Anniversary parties • Birthday parties • Reunions • Church conventions • Inland and overseas business cooperation’s • Specialist events planners The RETREAT Guesthouse can accommodate up to 20 guests and is well presented and of a very high standard, the theme and design features the original property from the film ‘Gone with the Wind’. The ground has a large open courtyard with water features, well-maintained gardens and parking for approximately 10 vehicles. The property features a banqueting hall with bar area and Internet café, which opens out to the rear garden area. There is a general store, reception area, office, security and helpers quarters. The property consists of a large main reception area with a beautiful winding staircase. It has a bright warm, bright and welcoming dining hall, comfortable living area, well maintained and fully fitted industrial kitchen and utility room. There are eight exquisitely designed, double en-suite bedrooms with balcony’s. The property also includes a uniquely designed, self-contained honeymoon suite.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Home away from Home
We arrived a day later than planned, but we’re given a warm welcome and surprised by our ‘upgrade’ to the honeymoon suite.
The property is in a nice quiet location, and is very luxurious. The staff are very courteous and helpful, and the proprietor Miss Joyce is just like having a Jamaican mother whilst on holiday. She bent over backwards to make our stay enjoyable, even cooking food we bought in the market for breakfast and dinner one day – delicious. There were only a couple of down sides – use of the in room Jacuzzi and air conditioning cost extra, however this wasn't really a problem for us as we were out and about quite a lot. Also we didn't get hot water a couple of days. Again this was resolved by Miss Joyce. Overall it was a lovely, relaxing and pleasant place to stay. The atmosphere was like being at a home from home, and nothing was too much trouble. The beautiful beach was only a few minutes drive away, and Falmouth about 10-15 minutes. We would definitely recommend staying here for a real taste of Jamaica with a touch of class.