- 15 guest reviews
"Our third stay that says it all. We feel at home with our dogs who love it...."
"It's hard to believe that absolutely everything had been thought of and catered for. Nothing was too much and the little touches made our on..."
"Clean & comfortable, dog friendly with an amazing breakfast!. Relaxed and just right to chill out for a few days near to stunning Lake Distr..."
"We couldn't fault the welcome and attention we received..."
"Excellent accommodation, very clean and comfortable, and a great breakfast...."
About the hotel
Beech Hill House is easy to find, just off the A590 at Witherslack and 8 minutes from the M6 J36, making it ideal for business use, ‘stop-overs, short breaks and holidays. With a TripAdvisor 2014 'Certificate of Excellence' (our 4th successive year) we are the perfect place to stay while visiting the English Lake District. We have 3 spacious en-suite rooms (1 with a private balcony, table and chairs), and each room has a king-size bed, flat screen TV, CD/DVD player, free Wi-Fi, silent mini fridge, hair dryer and many other ‘home from home’ comforts to help you enjoy your stay.
Dogs are welcome - large or small, one or more. For a small charge we provide a dog bed if needed, throw, feeding bowl and 'Goodie Basket' with a few essentials and treats. Our village pub is just 50 yards along the road and lets dogs in. Being in the South Lakes we are ‘Close to the lakes, yet away from the crowds’ in an unspoilt corner of the Lake District National Park with Kendal, Cartmel, Grange-over-Sands, Windermere, Ulverston and Barrow-in-Furness just a short drive away.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Beech Hill House in Grange Over Sands are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Doggie friendly b/b
Our third stay that says it all.
We feel at home with our dogs who love it.
The Dream Break
It's hard to believe that absolutely everything had been thought of and catered for.
Nothing was too much and the little touches made our one night break so special.