- 47 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night, immediately there was a problem with the toilet not flushing, we called for help and we were moved to a bigger room..."
"As we were attending a concert at the BIC the hotel was ldealy located about 5 minutes walk...."
"The Croham is a friendly lovely place to stay. We have been staying at the Hotel for a few years when our son was in university. The owner h..."
"Clean, warm and confortable...."
"The was sufficient and clean for the nights stay..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Croham, Hotel Bournemouth. Situated in the popular West Cliff area of vibrant Bournemouth. The Hotel has undergone a major refurbishment and is now finished to a high standard throughout.
We provide accommodation in a warm and friendly atmosphere with genuine staff who are always friendly and eager to offer a professional service during your stay. Being located conveniently close to the City Centre, the beach is a 5 minute walk away. The Bournemouth International Conference Centre, The Croham is the ideal base whether you are travelling for leisure or on business. The hotel is within walking distance of major corporate company offices such as Norwich Union, Standard Life and Nationwide as well a variety of restaurants, pubs and clubs. Located close by are Bournemouth Airport, Train Station & the Bus Station and all of the major motorway networks. The hotel is easily accessed by road and rail and car park facilities are available with CCTV at £3. 50 per car per day or £5. 00 per transit per day and is valid until morning of checkout at 11. 00am The bedrooms are well appointed and equipped to make your stay comfortable and relaxing, all including air-conditioning and wi-fi -charges applicable There is a lift serving all upper floors. Please be advised that check in is by 11. 30pm , your room will be released after this time. Should you require a late check in please contact the hotel to advise and have confirmed. The hotel's location allows easy access to the sandy beaches, the BIC, pavilion & pier theatres as well as the town centre. PLEASE NOTE - we do allow pets for £10. 00 per night. Car Park charges £3. 50 per car per day, Transit Parking charges £5. 00 per van per day. Wi-Fi Charges at £2. 90 per day in the form of a code. PLEASE NOTE - Hotel Policy states that numbers of 6 or more carries a damage waiver in the form of a pre-authorisation on your arrival, via a debit/credit card of £250. 00. This is held and once all rooms have been checked on departure the pre-auth will return on to your card 4-5 working days later.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/10/2013 to 31/10/2020 - Damage Waiver for 6 or more persons required. Car Parking is charged at £3.50 per car per day & transits at £5 daily. Wifi is charged at £2.90/day Cot Charged at£10/day.Pets are Charged£10.00p per pet The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
its a sanitary issue
We stayed for one night, immediately there was a problem with the toilet not flushing, we called for help and we were moved to a bigger room at no extra cost....
Nice people, nice room...
As we were attending a concert at the BIC the hotel was ldealy located about 5 minutes walk.