- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"The hotel was very clean room and it was excellent. We were given an upgrade and the staff were very helpful...."
"Very nice welcoming hotel in very accessible location for main city. Did feel that the price paid was on the expensive side, but we needed s..."
"Excellent. Very clean and comfortable. Great location..."
"Very clean, friendly staff and close to the city centre 5 min walk to the Manchester Area room was lovely and bed very comfy. Recommended ho..."
"for a city centre the room was peaceful and quiet - yet perfect location to explore the centre..."
About the hotel
Experience personalised service in the heart of Manchester at the contemporary Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre hotel. A striking slate-and-glass facade opens into our minimalist Lobby at the Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre hotel in Manchester's fashionable Northern Quarter. Head to the Front Desk for the key to your sophisticated room or luxurious Suite.
When you're ready, rejuvenate in the glittering Glasshouse Bar or try fresh local ingredients in the high-ceilinged Glasshouse Restaurant. Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre is 5 minutes by taxi from Manchester Piccadilly rail station for direct links to Manchester International Airport. Step out of your city hotel for a 10-minute stroll to Harvey Nichols and Selfridges department stores. Our Concierge's advice is gold dust for the latest exhibitions and concerts at nearby MEN Arena and Lowry arts centre. If you plan to be in town for a match at Old Trafford, ask about our Manchester United Package. Inspire your colleagues and book an event in our cool, contemporary meeting rooms with personalised menus, interactive whiteboards and seamless service from our Crowne Meetings Director. The breakout lounge is a dynamic space for brainstorming, networking and surfing with wireless Internet. Stay at the Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre hotel for made-to-measure service in the capital of the North.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel very good location very clean lovely visit
The hotel was very clean room and it was excellent.
We were given an upgrade and the staff were very helpful.
Very nice welcoming hotel in very accessible location for main city.
Did feel that the price paid was on the expensive side, but we needed somewhere. Would recommend, but maybe would not pay the price again.
Dear Val M,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We want our guest to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay so it's nice to read that your found our hotel to be welcoming and accessible to your needs. However, we sincerely regret if your found the price expensive. I have this information documented and it will be forwarded to the hotel management for evaluation in order to meet our guests' needs and satisfaction.
Thank you for your feedback and we hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future.