- Very Good
- 98 guest reviews
"The staff could not have been more helpful and welcoming...."
"HOTEL WAS CLEAN, SHOWER LOVELY HOT WATER, PLENTY OF TOWELS. BED LOVELY AND COMFY, SHEETS SPOTLESS. STAFF VERY FRIENDLY. VERY GOOD VALUE. LIK..."
"Its is a very good place to stay in with family the services provided are great very helpful and cooperative staff...."
"Couldn't get TV on. One cup for brew making when there was two people. Bed very cheap base very noisy. Toilet made a awfull noise when flush..."
"The booking said last time to book in was 10pm. I rang in advance and said that I would not be getting in until 11.15pm. I was told that wou..."
About the hotel
The lodge offers 30 great rooms located away from the main building. An established business that has a good reputation for great service, high standards and great accommodation. The Fernhurst is now Part of Greene king Hungry Horse offering high standards of service with a Fantastic valued Menu.
The Fernhurst is perfectly situated for business meetings, celebrations or as a base to discover the East Lancashire region. Close to Blackburn town centre and opposite Ewood Park the home of Blackburn RoversThe Fernhurst is also suitable for business with an executive meeting room and function rooms available. Our rooms offer a contemporary style combined with a comfortable feel. Each room is well appointed with en-suite, digital plasma TV and hot drinks facilites. We have rooms on the ground floor that have been designed to accommodate the needs of disabled guests. Meals are available all day from a traditional breakfast through to dinner that is served until 9pm. Guests also enjoy WIFI connection . Satellite TV screening Live sport is shown throughout the pub.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 16/11/2011 to 29/02/2012 - Breakfast is served Mon/Friday 7am/9am Saturday Sunday 8am/10am price £6.95pp Please can ALL guests note that reception does close at 22.00hrs. The LateRooms.com rates for Fernhurst in BLACKBURN are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
like a time capsual
Very dated, very noisy, tv got no signal, wifi useless, plumbing very noisy and beds hard quilt wafer thin not a nice place to stay if you need to rest for work the next day.
Northern friendliness personified
The staff could not have been more helpful and welcoming.