- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"Our stay was very comfortable, we found the staff helpful and efficient, the facilities more than adequate and the food very good...."
"Friendly, clean and lovely food. Would love to stay there again...."
"Lovely food, room very comfortable..."
"Room was small, but I was aware of this before I booked , clean and tidy and a great base for a short stay. Excellent breakfast...."
"Room small but tastefully furnished, very comfortable bed. Nice touches such as hot water bottle, teapot and earplugs (room 15 opposite Greg..."
About the hotel
The Royal Oak at Keswick formally the Inn at Keswick is opening its doors in May 2014 following a £625k refurbishment. A welcoming pub, we offer great home-cooked food and cosy accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside north of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well-stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients.
For our overnight guests, we offer comfortable, en-suite bedrooms with the option of a fresh, wholesome Cumbrian breakfast. Whether the reason for your visit to the Lakes is walking, climbing, an activity holiday or just to relax and take in the magnificent views, you're guaranteed to enjoy the warm welcome and cosy surroundings we have to offer. If you wish to bring your four-legged friend along, please let us know at the time of booking and we'll prepare your dog friendly room for you and your extra special guest! Please don't just arrive with your pooch as we might not be able to accommodate them in one of our designated rooms and we'd hate to have to turn you all away. Please be aware that a £15. 00 charge per stay is applicable for a dog to stay with us
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Mountain Bike Hire, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/08/2014 to 31/08/2023 - If you wish to bring your four-legged friend along, please let us know at the time of booking and we'll prepare your dog friendly room for you. ! Pls note £15.00 charge is applicable per stay The LateRooms.com rates for The Royal Oak at Keswick in Keswick are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Our stay at The Royal Oak, Keswick.
Our stay was very comfortable, we found the staff helpful and efficient, the facilities more than adequate and the food very good.
Excellent place to stay
Friendly, clean and lovely food.
Would love to stay there again.