- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Dragged my busy fiancé away from work for his birthday and it was everything and more of what we needed! Room with a view overlooking the la..."
"This was a beautiful location with stunning views of Lake Thirlmere. So peaceful and relaxing. The apartment style accommodation was spot on..."
"Beautiful setting. Lovely spacious room. Would have preferred a duvet rather than blankets. Folding bed for 1 of children good do with being..."
"A small hotel run by a man & wife team, who really make you welcome. Does not have the facilities of some hotels but is none the worse for t..."
About the hotel
Dale Head Hall Lakeside Hotel is in the heart of the Lake District and is the ideal location for enjoying that well earned break. This Jewel of the Lake District, sits within it's own mature grounds in a spectacular setting on the shores of Lake Thirlmere. Ideal for a romantic break, or simply to get away from it all, what better way to unwind than the relaxed atmosphere of the comfortable lounges, drinks on the terrace overlooking the lake, or a meal in our Red Rosette restaurant.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Peaceful and idyllic
Dragged my busy fiancé away from work for his birthday and it was everything and more of what we needed.
Room with a view overlooking the lake and a very comfy bed. Food was amazing and very kind and helpful family run establishment. Would definitely recommend it and come again. Thank you for making us feel so welcomed and looked after. :))
Good but could be better
Two night stay bed and breakfast.
The room was nice but the shabby chic looked tatty. Windows need cleaned both inside and out. Bathroom was immaculate, but towels had stains in them. Bear in mind the location, the shower pressure is low and the water is brown but it IS fine to drink. In all, it was a good room but a bit more attention to detail is required to justify the price of the room.