This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
When booking at The Bedmond, you are assured of high quality accommodation, good honest food, fully licensed bar with large screen TV and a friendly service from a small family run business with a welcoming atmosphere. Alan and Simone extend a warm reception to guests arriving at the Bedmond Hotel and pride themselves on offering a homely welcome at affordable prices. Recently refurbished to a high standard, the Bedmond has been awarded with an accreditation of quality by Yes Hotels.
With double and family rooms available, en suite facilities as well as colour TVs and hospitality trays, The Bedmond is the perfect choice for families, couples and small groups, situated on Blackpool's south shore between the famous pleasure beach and the central pier. The Bedmond hotel is ideally located for that heavenly seaside holiday.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet