This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Park View is a large period townhouse, offering a warm and friendly welcome, in a quiet location only 7 minutes walk from the historic center of york and the york minster. Gaynor and Andy offer you a high standard of comfort and hospitality, with all rooms offering digital television, wireless internet access, tea and coffee making facilities, hair drier, iron and board, fan, radio alarm, clean fluffy towels and a range of toiletries. All rooms are clean and comfortable, having thermostatically controlled central heating.
Attractive dining room offering a choice of breakfasts including full english and vegetarian. Parking available. Payment is by cash or cheque.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet