- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"We loved this hotel!! The room was just lovely and the staff bent over backwards for us !! Highly recommend!!..."
"Lovely spot for a relaxing break. Comfortable room, friendly staff. Louisa Lodge is in a secluded position set back behind the main hotel, v..."
"The Purbeck hotel is a great place to stay, very central to all amenities, all staff are more than helpful with nothing being to much troubl..."
"Superbly located in the centre of Swanage and an imposing place to stay. Parking was plentiful and easy to find, and guests have an easy wal..."
"Great value for a last minute getaway. The views are beautiful from all areas and staff were very friendly. The only one bad thing was the t..."
About the hotel
"An Oasis of Relaxation and Enjoyment" Originally built in 1875 as a private residence for George Burt, this family run hotel for the last 18 years has history at every turn, including wonderful mosaic floors, original servant's bells and ornate ceilings. Bedrooms are varied in style, but all offer the expected comforts with rooms located both within the main house and Louisa Lodge, the latter being a short stroll through the wonderful Victorian gardens. Impressive cuisine is well worth sampling, served within the grandeur of the former chapel.
Generous parking provision provided and just a short walk from the seafront and town centre. The 38 bedrooms are divided between the main house, constructed in 1875, and the newly-built Louisa Lodge (completed in 2003). All of the bedrooms are en suite,Tea/Coffee making facilities, LED HD Flat Screen TV, Iphone Docking Station, Iron and Iron Board, Direct Dial Telephone, Free Broadband WiFi Connection and some have sea or garden views. The hotel has a large car park and is only 300 yards from the sea front and the clean, sandy beaches. Full a la Carte Restaurant and Lunch served 12:00 am to 2. 00pm. Please note if your Room is booked in the Louisa Lodge you will need to check in at the Main Hotel reception. Please leave your luggage in the car.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 03:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Purbeck House Hotel & Louisa Lodge
We loved this hotel!.
The room was just lovely and the staff bent over backwards for us !. Highly recommend!!
A short break
Lovely spot for a relaxing break.
Comfortable room, friendly staff. Louisa Lodge is in a secluded position set back behind the main hotel, very peaceful. Really enjoyed our one night break, shame it was not longer.