- 37 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel in fantastic location in Jersey. Great indoor and outdoor swimming pools. We used bus service from outside hotel into St Helier..."
"I cannot praise this hotel highly enough. I have been back three years running with different combinations of grandparents and children. The..."
"This was our sixth stay in six years.at this fabulous hotel. We had a beautiful room with balcony overlooking the bay. Everything about the..."
"Wonderful situation overlooking the bay double room spacious with balcony and bath with shower over. Food very good. Spa pool and steam room..."
"Relaxing, beautiful hotel in a beautiful location. We haven't stayed there for a while because it is just too expensive compared to the L'Ho..."
About the hotel
First founded in the 19th Century, St Brelade's Bay Hotel truly has a special location, set in 5 acres of stunning gardens and overlooking one of the most beautiful beaches in the Channel Islands. The hotel is steeped in history and has been welcoming guests for many years. The entire hotel was lovingly and lavishly refurbished over the past few years to the highest standard.
The hotel has 74 beautiful well appointed bedrooms and 5 suites with styles to suit everyone from families to romantics. Our rooms offer superb sea views that won't disappoint and rooms overlooking the stunning gardens and swimming pool have a feeling of elegance throughout. All rooms have private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and a TV. Free parking is also available. Set in our gardens we have two heated outdoor swimming pools, one especially for the children, a tennis court and a children's play area. Dining is mainly based around our Bay Restaurant, where the Head Chef and his team prepare a wide choice of food using local produce. Our Petit Port Cafe is based in our garden and enjoys views over our swimming pool and Bay in the background, emphasis is placed on the outdoor with most of the offerings being prepared on the outdoor grill.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Ruby Anniversary return visit to Jersey
Lovely hotel in fantastic location in Jersey.
Great indoor and outdoor swimming pools. We used bus service from outside hotel into St Helier instead of car hire. Staff were all very helpful and made this a lovely break for us.
I cannot praise this hotel highly enough.
I have been back three years running with different combinations of grandparents and children. The staff turnover is low which is wonderful as we recognise each other now and the kids have their favourite waiter and concierge.
It is in an easy to reach place, has the most sunshine in the British Isles and an adjacent public but uncrowded exceptional beach. The sand is dreamy and there is a wonderful range of beach activities. When you have had enough the hotel is 20 steps away so tired kids (or adults) can get "home" quickly to a beautiful bath. The hotel has all the usual 4* hotel facilities presented in a friendly and understated way.
The only thing I would do differently (& this is more a comment about the other guests) would be to ask the outdoor pool attendant to clear the complimentary towels off the sun loungers regularly if they are unattended. This would allow the more timid guests a chance to sit by the pool.