- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"A great little family run traditional hotel located in a small quiet square in the old town literally 5 minutes walk from Old Town Square an..."
"The Hotel is on the Hastal square, which was fortunate as I forgot the address and saw it on the map taking a guess that it wouldn't be too..."
"Stayed with my teenage daughter. Hotel overall was excellent, the hotel's location is in the Old Town and well placed to explore; the staff..."
"The location, price and comfort of this hotel makes it excellent value for money. The Old Town market square is easy walking distance, as ar..."
"We found this hotel having read all the excellent reviews which all reflected the true character of this hotel. Upon arrival we received a w..."
About the hotel
This charming property is the oldest family run hotel in the centre of Prague Old Town and has been operating for more than 100 years. All hotel areas including guest rooms, reception and the Golem's Garden were completely renovated in March 2014. The hotel is surrounded by many historical monuments and is centrally located in the heart of Prague, in a quiet little square dominated by a Gothic church, very close to Prague Castle, a short walk from Old Town Square, Charles Bridge and the Statue of Franz Kafka (included in the UNESCO World Heritage List ).
The Hotel Hastal Prague Old Town offers high-quality accommodation in comfortable, traditionally decorated, air-conditioned rooms, a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast, free internet access (WiFi). Our recently renovated Art-Nouveau restaurant serves fine Czech cuisine including local Prague specialties, and the elegant hotel bar offers excellent coffee, cocktails and a wide selection of drinks/beverages. There is also a Wellness centre next door which offers high-quality relaxation treatments.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- Pets are allowed
92% would recommend it to a friend
Great little hotel
A great little family run traditional hotel located in a small quiet square in the old town literally 5 minutes walk from Old Town Square and 10 minutes from the tube station - couldn't have been better located for us.
The staff were very polite and helpful, and spoke good English. We got a good upgraded room on the front overlooking the small square, which was clean and well maintained. There was a mini-bar in the room, although I would have preferred tea & coffee making facilities, but there was complimentary wine and tea/coffee in reception. Good variety of food for breakfast, both hot and cold. If we ever go back to Prague, we would definitely stay at this hotel, without a doubt!
Very friendly staff, good location
The Hotel is on the Hastal square, which was fortunate as I forgot the address and saw it on the map taking a guess that it wouldn't be too far away.
This is 5 mins walk north of the Old Town Square and astronomical clock. The room was a good size and the bed very comfortable. All the linen was fresh and clean and comfortable. The Wi-Fi was free and very fast and there's also a computer available for the guests. There was no tea/coffee facilities in the room but there is an excellent coffee machine and hot water in reception which makes a cafe quality coffee - therefore a better option in my opinion. White wine was also available for free i reception (though that wasn't as good quality as the coffee). Breakfast was plentiful but the only criticism is that the hot food was warm at best and not that varied. Plenty of meats/ cheeses and bread though plus cereal/ yoghurt & fruit. All in all i'd definitely stay again and would recommend to a friend.