- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"I really enjoyed my stay, the swimming pool and facilities were spot on. My only negative point was a rather abrupt and rude hotel reception..."
"Very good stay for a family wedding..."
"I stay at this hotel whenever I'm in the area. Great value . Great Food Only thing I can suggest is a fan in the rooms...."
"Owston Hall is a lovely hotel sited within the beautiful grounds of a golf course. The rooms are a little dated but clean and well presented..."
About the hotel
Owston Hall is a 61 bedroom luxury country house hotel with a 18 hole championship golf course which hosted the Europrotour featured on Sky Sports for four years. The hotel now boasts a fitness facility complete with Swimming Pool, Steam Room, Sauna and Jacuzzi and also a brand new Beauty Treatment Room. We also have a wide range of conference facilities accommodating anything from 2 to 125 people.
Owston Hall also provides the perfect setting for weddings and special events of any kind. All of our room rates include use of the Leisure Facilities. CREDIT CARD CHARGES - There will be a processing charge for anyone who pays by Credit Card - £2. 50 for sales under £100. 00, any sales over £100. 00 will be charged at 2. 5% All guests will be also required to give a Pre Authorisation of a Credit or Debit Card on check in.
- Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/03/2013 to 27/03/2022 - A processing charge for using a Credit Card. £2.50 for sales under £100 any sales over £100 will be charged at 2.5%. Guests are also required to give a Pre Authorisation of a credit/debit on check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Nice break away
I really enjoyed my stay, the swimming pool and facilities were spot on.
My only negative point was a rather abrupt and rude hotel receptionist. Who used the line "I've just told you" When I asked to hear the instructions to my room a second time. Nearly put me off going in the restaurant, but glad I persevered as everyone else was nice.