- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"enjoy stay at this holiday accommodation i was thinking i had booked a B&B but it was a nice surprise..."
About the hotel
Large character guest rooms ideal for anyone visiting the Scottish Borders/Scotland. These wonderful very large self catering rooms are ideal for more than one night and you can even make your own breakfast! Rooms include Towels, large tv’s with freeview channels, dvd player/dvd library, free wireless internet, extra beds available on request, microwave, fridge, cutlery/plates, and have stunning views of the River Tweed! Coldstream is right on the England and Scotland and there is lovely relaxing walks along the riverside to enjoy. Lovely eating places and shops one minute’s walk away.
Shops and restaurants nearby so you can eat in or eat out. Excellent accommodation for holiday weekends or summer holiday visits, couples, families and single professionals.
- Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Golf 18 Hole , Golf 9 Hole
- In Room Entertainment
- Radio , TV , Video/DVD Player
- Translation Service , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available
- Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Currency Exchange , Wake Up Call Available , Iron And Board In Each Room , Hairdryer in each room , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Cots available , Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 09:30 hours
- 19/04/2010 to 30/04/2019 - Bathrooms are now ensuite but you must book that option! A river view room is only on request. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice and quirky
enjoy stay at this holiday accommodation i was thinking i had booked a B&B but it was a nice surprise