- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Accommodation was perfect, central location. Private parking which was confusing as doesn't run in order. Breakfast was some cereal and bars..."
"Great location, perfect for what I needed, would stay again for sure!..."
"I took bad as I love to watch TV in book and they don't have that only thing that was missing but the place is beautiful. x..."
"Was a bit unsure about this apartment when booking as I didn't know what to expect. Was contacted very promptly after booking to give me det..."
"We were very impressed with the apartment, the contact before and the experience in general. No complaints at all it was wonderful :)..."
About the hotel
Bloomfield Apartments offers 12 spacious one and two bedroom apartments available for guests to enjoy the flexibility of a short or long-term stay. Stylish kitchens come fully equipped with electric hob, oven with grill, refrigerator, freezer, washer dryer, microwave, kettle, toaster, and kitchenware. Each apartment has a flat screen TV with DVD player, free WIFI and designated parking.
Housekeeping, linen and introductory breakfast packs are provided. Walking distance to Talisman and IQ Building. Please provide mobile and email at time of booking for entry purposes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
excellent place, not so good breakfast.
Accommodation was perfect, central location.
Private parking which was confusing as doesn't run in order. Breakfast was some cereal and bars in the fridge with milk and orange juice. Was sufficient though as I'm not a breakfast eater.
Great location, perfect for what I needed, would stay again for sure!