- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Stayed here recently with 7 friends for my 40th birthday and had a fantastic time. The owner was lovely and the appartment was perfect for o..."
"Everything you could of wanted in a apartment just wish we would of spent more time their!..."
About the hotel
Lushpads is a stunning 4 star fully equipped serviced apartment in the heart of the fashionable Northern Quarter in Manchester city centre. The apartment combines the comfort of a boutique hotel with independence & freedom of your own city centre apartment. Flat 1 is a 3 bedroom apartment sleeping upto 10 people and has access from Oldham street.
Flat 2 is a 1 bedroom apartment sleeping upto 4 and has access from Dale Street. Bathrobes & towels are provided. We are gay friendly. Lushpads is a space conducive to business. The private entrance and ample space makes it ideal to accommodate client & colleague meetings & presentations, providing a creative & inspirational work environment. Whether you're in Manchester for business or pleasure, Lushpads is centrally located between Piccadilly and Victoria train Stations 10mins walk away. The Metrolink & bus Station at Market Street and Piccadilly Gardens are a minute walk away. Close to Manchester ring road giving access to the M60, M62 M56 & M6.
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely appartment, great location
Stayed here recently with 7 friends for my 40th birthday and had a fantastic time.
The owner was lovely and the appartment was perfect for our weekend in the big city. Great central location so quite noisy as expected (but this did not ruin our time there at all). We would definitely recommend this place and would consider booking again.
Everything you could of wanted in a apartment just wish we would of spent more time their!