- 11 guest reviews
"This is a great little hotel if a bit quirky. The staff were very helpful, the food was good and the room was a good standard. Perfect for s..."
"Genuinely did everyting to enhance our stay..."
"Great location, 2 mins walk from the town centre. Very clean throughout. Bedroom on the small side but adequate for a short break...."
"Heading for Manchester and booked into the Longview late. Friendly and attentive welcome. Room well appointed in building next door (two ter..."
"Had a 1 night stay in Knutsford and Longview is cheaper than other hotels in the area but offers quiet location in walking distance of the t..."
About the hotel
Once the “home” of a victorian merchant, now a friendly, relaxed, family run hotel of character. We have taken care to retain the character of that era with the use of antiques, prints and period decoration, in order to capture much of the best of those times whilst providing a quality and freshness of service, along with all the modern amenities expected by today’s discerning guest. We believe, being the only independent hotel in the area, that we can offer that “friendly difference”
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/12/2015 to 04/01/2016 - The Hotel & Restaurant will be closed over Christmas and new year, this is an annual occurance. for more information please contact the hotel direct The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Living off the wealthy Knutsford name,
Small room described as a double, shower did not work properly and nearly scalded my feet, Wash Basin taps faulty, off or blasting red hot water, the facilities were so small tiny cupboards etc I had to leave the ironing board outside the room.
Great Little Hotel
This is a great little hotel if a bit quirky.
The staff were very helpful, the food was good and the room was a good standard. Perfect for somewhere to stay before an early morning flight.