- 1 guest reviews
"The Town House has an excellent location near the sea terminal, opposite the sea and close to shops and all amenities. The accommodation is..."
About the hotel
The Town House is a luxury apart-hotel with self catering facilities within a serviced hotel style environment. If you want the freedom and space to do your own thing but the option to charge meals to your room then The Town House is ideal. We have a prime seafront location in the heart of Douglas, just a short walk to the majority of finance sector businesses and backing onto the main shopping street.
If you arrive out of normal business hours (8-5) please confim an arrival time so that we can make sure the Duty manager is on hand to meet you. Also if booking on day of arrival please phone to confirm booking.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent accommodation and customer service!
The Town House has an excellent location near the sea terminal, opposite the sea and close to shops and all amenities.
The accommodation is of a high standard with tasteful decoration and an excellent range of facilities to provide a flexible stay. This was great for us as we both have different biological clocks so we did not start each day with the usual debate / argument about getting to breakfast . The welcome pack of groceries provides everything you need to get started and the lovely bread from M&S has got us hooked. Jon the owner is extremely helpful and welcoming - nothing was too much trouble.His response to a slight problem was both proactive and generous. I would unreservedly recommend The Town House and when we return to IOM we will definitely book there again.