- 28 guest reviews
"Jon and Shelly were brilliant . They texted me to ask when I would arrive. When I was running late due to accident I contacted them and they..."
"Superb place run by a lovely married couple who were kindness and politeness personified,- They couldn't do enough for you. - The hotel is t..."
"John and Shelley were very friendly and welcoming hosts, the B and B was spotless , the room was clean bright and ideal for the two of us it..."
"Near Rivera centre so perfect for us...."
"Shelley and Jon are excellent hosts which makes The Belmont more than just a standard B&B. The Belmont is in a good location just a short st..."
About the hotel
This exceptionally clean, family-run guest accommodation has a variety of room types and is centrally located 5 minutes from the town centre and sea front. All rooms are tastefully decorated, and feature LCD digital TV, as well as beverage-making facilities. There are also family rooms available.
The Belmont is a short stroll away from the beach, crazy golf , pitch and putt down on Torre Abbey Park. Your enjoyment is always a top priority.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Jon and Shelly were brilliant .
They texted me to ask when I would arrive. When I was running late due to accident I contacted them and they didn't mind and greeted us with a smile . A lovely place to stay.
Superb place run by a lovely married couple who were kindness and politeness personified,- They couldn't do enough for you.
- The hotel is towards the top of a gentle hill within a 5-10 minute walk of the sea front, the railway station. the shopping area and a lovely park encasing Torre Abbey.- Superb location really. We had a large en-suite room that was cleaned to perfection every day. Breakfast was cooked by " Shelley " and served by Jon ( the owners ) - It was always superb quality. Everything you might possibly fancy was provided- full English, Cereals . Yogurt, Toast - everything.- What a fantastic place ran by fantastic, super friendly people-- Brilliant experience - BRILLIANT BELMONT !!