- 2 guest reviews
"Perfect for what we needed..."
About the hotel
Dalesbridge House provides clean, homely and comfortable accommodation to both individuals and small groups. All rooms are en-suite and have lovely views over the surrounding countryside. We are well place for exploring the Yorkshire Dales and the Forest of Bowland, many stay will us whilst tacking the famous Yorkshire Three Peaks or the local show caves and Ingleton Waterfalls walk.
We look forward to making you very welcome at Dalesbridge and will try our best to ensure that your stay is thoroughly enjoyable and memorable. Dalesbridge also offers excellent Bunkhouse and Campsite facilities for those that do not want to stay B&B.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Basic room for top price
Room damp and smelt, we kept window open to air the room, very small room with double bed, TV signal useless, shower dated and base cracked, towels not changed during 4 day stay, light out side window keeps going off & on during night and lighting our room, stairs noisy as no carpet on stairs, breakfast good and breakfast staff helpfull, sit is dated and dull would not stay again
Perfect for what we needed