- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"This is a very nice hotel in a lovely setting. Our room was excellent with nice sea views. The staff were helpful and friendly, although one..."
"A quality hotel with lovely clean rooms picturesque views and attentive, knowledgeable staff. Excellent breakfast and food, ideal if you wan..."
"We stayed for four days and had been here previously four years ago. As before the hotel was lovely and has breathtaking views of the valley..."
About the hotel
The hotel, with unparalleled sea views over the picturesque Fermain Valley towards Jersey and France, is the ultimate location for a most relaxing and enjoyable holiday. The hotels superb facilities include 45 designer rooms, 2 comfortable lounges and bar areas, the Brasserie, with outside terrace looking down the valley to the sea beyond and the Valley Restaurant or you may want to relax in our indoor pool and sauna area or watch a great movie in our private cinema.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Fermain Valley Hotel in GUERNSEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One week stay at the Fermain Valley Hotel in early September 2013
This is a very nice hotel in a lovely setting.
Our room was excellent with nice sea views. The staff were helpful and friendly, although one or two of the younger reception staff did seem to be rather inexperienced and struggled a little with some requests. The overall facilities - pubic rooms, the two restaurants, the courtesy coach, the indoor pool and sauna were excellent. One comment - there really should be a way of switching on the sauna from the pool area without having to get a member of the reception staff to come down and do it each time - especially as the pool room telephone was out of order all week. The location is very convenient to St. Peter Port and is very scenic and beautiful. Only slight downside is the fact that aircraft approaching the airport pass low overhead, however there as these are limited to turboprop and piston "feeder liner" types and there are no night flights, this is not a major issue. All in all we felt it was good value for money and it delivered the week of "pampering" that we were looking for.
Glimpse of Guernsey
A quality hotel with lovely clean rooms picturesque views and attentive, knowledgeable staff.
Excellent breakfast and food, ideal if you want a quiet, relaxing break.