- 19 guest reviews
"Very disappointed when we arrived after a busy hot day to check in and the hotel couldn't find our booking. After some delay this was resolv..."
"Such a friendly welcome and the food was just wonderful..."
"The Hotel was pleasant, the staff helpful and the room comfortable and clean. There is no hotel parking but for a pay car park nearby across..."
"The hotel had a friendly vibe and cosy rooms, making the hotel a nice place for a night away!..."
"Was everything ok except the shower.Hot water doesn't work , was not functional...."
About the hotel
An original listed 17th Century Coaching Inn set in the ancient town of Amesbury a stones throw away from Stonehenge and nearby Salisbury. The Hotel boasts 21 individually styled en-suite rooms one of which is our Beatles Suite where the fab 4 (The Beatles) stayed while they were filming 'Help' on Salisbury Plain. The Hotel has a beautifully appointed restaurant which is open for lunch & dinner specialising in the best of local produce at very competetive prices, traditional olde world bar with a welcoming open fire serving a wide selection of real ales alongside an extensive wine list.
All the original charms of the hotel are embodied in the homely lounge, again with an open fireplace and full length south facing windows overlooking our magnificent walled victorian garden. The hotel lends itself as the perfect location for weddings, corporate events, happenings and private functions. Our very friendly team will ensure a comfortable stay for business, families and leisure travellers alike.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
The Antrobus Hotel
Very disappointed when we arrived after a busy hot day to check in and the hotel couldn't find our booking.
After some delay this was resolved. The room was suitable with an en suite. Bit disappointed with breakfast. Pricey. No menu or price variation for fewer items for children.
Looking for somewhere
Such a friendly welcome and the food was just wonderful