- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Jill was an excellent host, nothing was too much trouble, the guest house was lovely and in a quiet location. Brilliant stay...."
"Jill is really lovely, very accommodating. Would definitely stay here again..."
"Booked a double room which was quite small but clean and tidy and Jill the owner did allow us to bring our two small dogs. Nothing was too m..."
"Lovely bed and breakfast very friendly..."
"Excellent little B&B in a great location. Jill is an excellent landlady and will help you in any way she can..."
About the hotel
Joben is a small, family-run Bed and Breakfast with a charming decor and an inviting atmosphere. A simple 5 minute walk takes you to the bustling heart of the town centre where you can find a multitude of bars, restaurants, shops and cafes. We are also within close proximity of the Captain Cooks Statue, the whale bones and the beach.
Rooms are freshly decorated proffering every modern comfort (including hair dryer, iron and alarm clock). Whitby offers a number of themed weekends including Gothic weekends, folk weekends, 60’ and 70’s weekends and so much more! Please note we only accept SMALL dogs this must be strictly adhered to. Please note that parking is free in the area from 7. 00pm until 9. 00am subject to availability and there being a free space, there are two additional parking lots close by the B&B.
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/06/2012 to 30/06/2021 - PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN CASH OR BY CHEQUE ON ARRIVAL. Please note we only accept small dogs The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Jill was an excellent host, nothing was too much trouble, the guest house was lovely and in a quiet location.
Joben Guest House
Jill is really lovely, very accommodating.
Would definitely stay here again