- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Room was great with veiw of Main Street All you needed very comfortable but pictures not hung on wall properly, fell off while in ensuite c..."
"Room was ok but it was on third floor and as both my wife and I are in our 60's the last set of steps were very narrow so was a bit of a str..."
"Very clean and perfect location...."
"A lovely place and very pleasant staff , and very close to bath centre..."
"Beautiful hotel in a great spot. My room was up in the old servants quarters so a tad on the small side. However this was reflected in the p..."
About the hotel
The Windsor, a truly superb Grade 1 listed Georgian Townhouse on Great Pulteney Street, arguably one of the best streets in Bath and one of the finest boulevards in Europe. Just two minutes level walk to the city centre and tourist attractions such as the famous Roman Baths, Abbey, and Thermae Spa. Two minutes to the huge variety of shops and diverse range of restaurants Bath has to offer, we are the perfect choice for both leisure and business guests.
The Windsor houses 15 individually styled ensuite bedrooms. Period features, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, flatscreen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, mini safe and ironing board come as standard. The addition of thick soft fluffy towels, cosy dorma duvets, pillows and luxury Gilchrist and Soames toiletries complete the package and add to the guest experience.
Acclaimed for our warm and friendly staff, we are always ready with a smile and happy to help with anything from restaurant suggestions to planning your onward journey. We pride ourselves on our customer service and along with our award winning breakfasts, our aim is to send you home with a desire to return. Parking is possible at a nearby location, additional charges apply.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Room was great with veiw of Main Street
All you needed very comfortable but pictures not hung on wall properly, fell off while in ensuite cutting my foot.
Room was ok but it was on third floor and as both my wife and I are in our 60's the last set of steps were very narrow so was a bit of a struggle.
Staff were great and couldn't be more helpful. Overall good experience