- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"Very helpful friendly and polite staff ,made very welcome would recommend this hotel..."
"Reasonably priced with well equipped rooms, good food and only 5 minute walk to Bournemouth seafront. Enjoyable stay and would consider usin..."
"I stayed for 4 nights in this fun place. The food was good and I was comfortable eating alone. The room was quite small but very clean and l..."
"The room was nice, clean and comfortable. The staff very friendly.Breakfast was OK if you got it fresh from the kitchen if not it cooled off..."
"Tired rooms with peeling paper and 6 pictures of a celebrity (in our case Raquel Welch). Kettle was on a table but nowhere near a plug so ha..."
About the hotel
In a tree lined avenue on the East Cliff, just one road back from the sea, the Hotel Celebrity is a family owned and operated hotel that prides itself on friendly and fully trained staff dedicated to spoil you and cater for your requirements, making your stay a memorable one. The Head Chef (Owner's wife) and her brigade have successfully gained an outstanding reputation for providing traditional "home cooked" food. Alternatively, our vibrant Birdcage Lounge-Bar, with its stylish celebrity-themed décor, is the ideal place to enjoy tasty food and drinks that uplift your spirit without emptying your pockets!!! Each morning, all guests can partake of our complimentary "all you can eat" buffet breakfast (freshly-cooked traditional Full English, fruits, cereals and plenty of coffee to set you up for the day.
The Hotel's comfortable en-suite bedrooms, with their new mattresses and 32" flat screen TVs (with exception of 2 single rooms that have smaller TVs) , offer very good value for money to guests on a budget seeking 3 star accommodation. We offer free off-road parking facilities (first come first serve basis) and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Superb location, just a ten minute walk from the main bus/coach and railway station, Hotel Celebrity is just a short stroll from Bournemouth sandy beaches, town, Pavilion Theatre and BIC. GROUPS: We require the bond from all groups at time of arrival. This can be paid by pre-authorisation of a credit card produced on arrival. Should the bond, or part of the bond, be called due to any damage/unreasonable behaviour during the stay an invoice will be posted to the nominated address within 5 working days of check-out. Bonds are required from single sex groups booking into hotel. 3 - 4 guests £100. 00 5 - 8 guests £150. 00 9 or more guests £250. 00 Bonds can be paid by pre-authorization of credit card or cash deposit, (in both cases payable on arrival). Pets are allowed. There is a pet fee £15 per pet per day (maximum £30 per stay).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Not a good stay
The single room had not been decorated for many a year, wallpaper was marked and peeling, cobwebs and a spider in one corner, bed was rock hard, no phone, but sign explaining room service, toilet was clean and tidy, carpet had Sen better days, outside of building desperate in need of updating, overall not the best of nights sleep, reception staff, although not rude, were not friendly or welcoming.
And I had to interrupt there conversation to get my room key.
The hotel was average
A family consisting of two adults and two 5 yr olds.
Room 105. The decor of the hotel was average. The room however was below average. The decor was dated worn out and cheap. The furniture was from the 1970s in appearance. On a plus, the room was large with sufficient storage. There were no curtains fitted and only plastic blinds. With small children this is poor as it was difficult to get them off to sleep as it wasn't dark. The hotel was very noisy overnight with little soundproofing for the doors or very squeeky floorboards. Doors were slamming. The windows overlooked the front of the hotel where the bar is situated. One could not leave windows open due to the noise. There was no air conditioning. The bathroom suite and shower were fine and clean. The decor however was poor and needs a full refurbishment. The cost of the room was over £200 for one night. In my opinion, clearly priced for the adult party groups. The room is fully adequate for this, but not for families with small children. I paid £100 less for a night in a hotel overlooking tower Bridge in London.