- Very Good
- 96 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night as we were going to a concert at the BIC. We were greeted in friendly manner, checking in was effortless, receptionist..."
"Room good, nice and clean. Nice size TV...."
"Different themes in all rooms made a change to see something new..."
"It's not the best looking hotel - but it ticked all my main boxes so I went for it. Staff were friendly, it's in a good location for both tr..."
"We stayed on a Sat evening, for the money it was excellent value. The hotel was busy with lots of groups, so the receptionist moved us upon..."
About the hotel
In a tree lined avenue on the East Cliff, just one road back from the sea, the Hotel Celebrity is a family owned and operated hotel that prides itself on friendly and fully trained staff dedicated to spoil you and cater for your requirements, making your stay a memorable one. The Head Chef (Owner's wife) and her brigade have successfully gained an outstanding reputation for providing traditional "home cooked" food. Alternatively, our vibrant Birdcage Lounge-Bar, with its stylish celebrity-themed décor, is the ideal place to enjoy tasty food and drinks that uplift your spirit without emptying your pockets!!! Each morning, all guests can partake of our complimentary "all you can eat" buffet breakfast (freshly-cooked traditional Full English, fruits, cereals and plenty of coffee to set you up for the day.
The Hotel's comfortable en-suite bedrooms, with their new mattresses and 32" flat screen TVs (with exception of 2 single rooms that have smaller TVs) , offer very good value for money to guests on a budget seeking 3 star accommodation. We offer free off-road parking facilities (first come first serve basis) and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Superb location, just a ten minute walk from the main bus/coach and railway station, Hotel Celebrity is just a short stroll from Bournemouth sandy beaches, town, Pavilion Theatre and BIC. GROUPS: We require the bond from all groups at time of arrival. This can be paid by pre-authorisation of a credit card produced on arrival. Should the bond, or part of the bond, be called due to any damage/unreasonable behaviour during the stay an invoice will be posted to the nominated address within 5 working days of check-out. Bonds are required from single sex groups booking into hotel. 3 - 4 guests £100. 00 5 - 8 guests £150. 00 9 or more guests £250. 00 Bonds can be paid by pre-authorization of credit card or cash deposit, (in both cases payable on arrival). Pets are allowed. There is a pet fee £15 per pet per day (maximum £30 per stay).
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/08/2013 to 01/01/2015 - Please note that we are a popular function venue, there may therefore be some noise disruption at week-ends until approximately 00:30 a.m. If this gives you concerns, please ask at the time of bookin The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Celebrity in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money, excellent customer service
Stayed for one night as we were going to a concert at the BIC.
We were greeted in friendly manner, checking in was effortless, receptionist showed us the way to the seafront on a local map supplied by hotel. We stayed in the Tom Cruise room which was spotless, bath room was clean and tidy. There was no view but as we we were not planning to say in room except for sleeping. All public areas have been updated and are lovely. Staff are very helpful and friendly. We ate in the Divas Dining room and meal was pleasant. Would stay here again
Room good, nice and clean.
Nice size TV.