- 18 guest reviews
"Customer service very good, room very clean. Food was well cooked and delicious. On the whole a very goon stay...."
"Lovely room quality linen bed and bathroom. Loved the walkway with table and chairs outside room bit of a treat as can sometimes feel claust..."
"Stopped for 1 night with another couple enroute to Suffolk. Arrived around 5pm and received a friendly welcome and was shown our executive r..."
"We were amazed at the size of this pub which was in the middle of nowhere. The accommodation block and rooms were brilliant and the attached..."
About the hotel
A gorgeous village inn circa 1650. The Hostelry has built a reputation for serving high quality competitively priced food, from an extensive menu with changing daily specials; plus six real ales together with twelve different draught beers and lagers. The Windmill has three bars plus a variety of different rooms and dining areas all steeped in history and "olde world charm".
Its rural location, but with easy access to the A1065 and A47 road network, provides the ideal location for a small meeting conference venue. The Halls family has owned and operated the inn for nearly 50 years.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel to Enjoy
Customer service very good, room very clean.
Food was well cooked and delicious. On the whole a very goon stay.
Charming and interesting pub quality rooms
Lovely room quality linen bed and bathroom.
Loved the walkway with table and chairs outside room bit of a treat as can sometimes feel claustrophobic in English hotel rooms . Lots of interesting rooms in pub very relaxed atmosphere , very clean. Staff very pleasant, hotel full but not at all noisy.