- 1 guest reviews
"I really ejoyed our 2 nights stay at Glendavan House. The room was nice and cosy, with electric fire, great view over the Cairngorms, stylis..."
About the hotel
Furnished to the highest standards, Glendavan House offers 3 beautiful suites, each combining bespoke and antique furniture, Victorian features and luxurious fabrics with state of the art, modern facilities. Each suite is self contained and houses a large bedroom, sitting room, with open fire, and bathroom. Recently awarded 5 stars by VisitScotland, accommodation at Glendavan has been tailored to offer every guest a little bit of luxury in a relaxed and informal manner.
Set in the heart of Royal Deeside, just an hours drive from Aberdeen, Glendavan House was built as a shooting lodge in 1886. The house stands in its own extensive grounds - seven acres of natural pine woodland overlooking Loch Davan - within the newly created Cairngorms National Park. The grounds are home to varied Highland wildlife including regularly sighted red squirrels and roe deer. The loch is a protected bird sanctuary - in the autumn, thousands of greylag geese settle on their journey south, sharing territory with whooper swans, mallard ducks, moorhens and a family of otters.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Feel like at home
I really ejoyed our 2 nights stay at Glendavan House.
The room was nice and cosy, with electric fire, great view over the Cairngorms, stylish furniture, and nice en-suite with walk in shower. Enjoyed every breakfast in the house, and evening food in local restaurants.