- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Good location for beach and nightlife, breakfast good. Walls thin and noisy but ok for a couple of nights. Had room on top floor so got sun..."
"Really pleased with hotel Really clean Rooms cleaned daily Lush food loads of choice Hotel great location Reception staff lovely..."
"i picked this hotel for a birthday surprise for it,s closeness to Benidorm Palace The staff were excellent - the food was one of the best ho..."
"food in restaurent was very good a lot of choice very fresh different choices every day would highly recommend this hotel there was a man on..."
"Nice accommodation, great location just a shame there was a few whinging older people who don't realise they're staying in Benidorm, they sh..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Regente is situated in a central area of Benidorm, just a few minutes form the Levante Beach. It has the 195 recently refurbished double rooms with full bathrooms, air-conditioning and heating. All the rooms have balconies.
The restaurant is buffet style and there is a great variety of Mediterranean and continental dishes. There are two swimming pools and a jacuzzi. There are daily daytime and night-time entertainment's programmes. Enjoy an action packed holiday with the sun and the beach. Period from 20th to 23rd of march, there is a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Good location for beach and nightlife, breakfast good.
Walls thin and noisy but ok for a couple of nights. Had room on top floor so got sun on an evening which was nice.
Really pleased with hotel
Rooms cleaned daily
Lush food loads of choice
Hotel great location
Reception staff lovely