- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Good location for beach and nightlife, breakfast good. Walls thin and noisy but ok for a couple of nights. Had room on top floor so got sun..."
"Really pleased with hotel Really clean Rooms cleaned daily Lush food loads of choice Hotel great location Reception staff lovely..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Regente is situated in a central area of Benidorm, just a few minutes form the Levante Beach. It has the 195 recently refurbished double rooms with full bathrooms, air-conditioning and heating. All the rooms have balconies.
The restaurant is buffet style and there is a great variety of Mediterranean and continental dishes. There are two swimming pools and a jacuzzi. There are daily daytime and night-time entertainment's programmes. Enjoy an action packed holiday with the sun and the beach. Period from 20th to 23rd of march, there is a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good location for beach and nightlife, breakfast good.
Walls thin and noisy but ok for a couple of nights. Had room on top floor so got sun on an evening which was nice.
Really pleased with hotel
Rooms cleaned daily
Lush food loads of choice
Hotel great location
Reception staff lovely