- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"I needed a boarding pass printed for my flight home from Manchester as I forgot to print it before I left home. The receptionist...Garth pri..."
"the hotel and room were very very nice and clean, unfortunately the food was extremely salty and not enjoyable,..."
"Very good hotel at an excellent price with excellent food and wine. Breakfast choice is wonderful and the dinner was well worth the price. N..."
"Well looked after..."
"Very enjoyable stay in a relaxing hotel..."
About the hotel
Our Rates include Bed, Breakfast, full complimentary wi-fi access and complimentary parking. No hidden extra’s. With superb health and leisure facilities, including a 22 metre indoor pool, this 4-star hotel offers spacious, newly refurbished rooms in a beautiful setting, in the heart of the Cheshire countryside.
Just off junction 10 of the M56 motorway, The Park Royal has a peaceful yet convenient location in Stretton, within easy reach of Manchester, Liverpool and the historic city of Chester. Warrington Railway Station, Manchester and Liverpool Airport are within easy reach. Enjoy a break at The Park Royal and make the most of everything that the area has to offer from Chester Zoo, Blue Planet, Gullivers World of Adventures to shopping at Cheshire Oaks designer outlet centre, all within easy access from The Park Royal. So why not spend the day out and about before returning to the four star luxury of The Park Royal and making the most of our Leisure and Spa facilities and of course our family friendly restaurant. Our extensive leisure club boasts 2 gyms including cardio suite, exercise studio & New Pulse gym. Our superb leisure facilities with 22-metre indoor pool, Sauna, whirlpool, Steam room and 2 Heated Spa Loungers Experience Enjoy free internet access throughout the hotel during your stay. The Park Royal have been awarded a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year. Free car parking for all guests.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
The Park Royal Hotel - QHotels
I needed a boarding pass printed for my flight home from Manchester as I forgot to print it before I left home.
The receptionist...Garth printed it for me while I was at reception.
Have stayed at this hotel many times over the years.
It is becoming tired with some annoying issue with fixtures and fittings that could be sorted out if the staff who visit the rooms most, the cleaners, should be reporting. However, they probably don't have time to do reports because with cost cutting they probably get penalised for taking too long to 'do' the room.