- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"when booking online I requested a quiet room as I am a light sleeper, the allocated room fitted the bill perfectly (with views to the Pennin..."
"Lovely hotel, plenty parking , quiet spacious room, clean , pleasant staff, Good breakfast , plenty of choice, spacious restaurant, attentiv..."
"Stayed one night. Got a good deal and enjoyed stay. Room neat and tidy. Downstairs, no view but didn't matter for one night. Breakfast inclu..."
"I have stayed at this hotel on many occasions, and will continue to do so. there are less expensive hotels, but none in this area come anywh..."
"Stayed before at this hotel and it's as good as it's always been and great staff!..."
About the hotel
Our Rates include Bed, Breakfast, full complimentary wi-fi access and complimentary parking. No hidden extra’s. With superb health and leisure facilities, including a 22 metre indoor pool, this 4-star hotel offers spacious, newly refurbished rooms in a beautiful setting, in the heart of the Cheshire countryside.
Just off junction 10 of the M56 motorway, The Park Royal has a peaceful yet convenient location in Stretton, within easy reach of Manchester, Liverpool and the historic city of Chester. Warrington Railway Station, Manchester and Liverpool Airport are within easy reach. Enjoy a break at The Park Royal and make the most of everything that the area has to offer from Chester Zoo, Blue Planet, Gullivers World of Adventures to shopping at Cheshire Oaks designer outlet centre, all within easy access from The Park Royal. So why not spend the day out and about before returning to the four star luxury of The Park Royal and making the most of our Leisure and Spa facilities and of course our family friendly restaurant. Our extensive leisure club boasts 2 gyms including cardio suite, exercise studio & New Pulse gym. Our superb leisure facilities with 22-metre indoor pool, Sauna, whirlpool, Steam room and 2 Heated Spa Loungers Experience Enjoy free internet access throughout the hotel during your stay. The Park Royal have been awarded a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year. Free car parking for all guests.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/11/2010 to 03/01/2011 - Limited dining available on Friday and Saturday Nights in December and on Christmas Eve,Christmas Day,Boxing Day.No Dining on New Year's Eve. Please contact the hotel for further details 01925 730 70 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
when booking online I requested a quiet room as I am a light sleeper, the allocated room fitted the bill perfectly (with views to the Pennines too.) I used to live in the village and have stayed at the Hotel several times over the years when visiting relatives, so far have never been disappointed with my stay!.
Lovely hotel, plenty parking , quiet spacious room, clean , pleasant staff, Good breakfast , plenty of choice, spacious restaurant, attentive staff.
Large swimming pool. Hotel handy for chester and several places to visit. Would recommend to anyone.