- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"We stayed at the corner house hotel for 2nights bed was amazingly comfy the staff just left us alone the pub itself was lovely and staff & c..."
"We travelled to Newcastle to visit a friend in Freemans hospital, this is an excellent we find close to the hospital. Well worth the money w..."
"My daughter and I stayed here prior to her interview at uni. We booked a twin bedded room which was clean and comfortable. The staff where v..."
"Very friendly greeting on arrival and helpful. The rooms were clean and acceptable and good value. We enjoyed a very good atmosphere in the..."
"Lovely place to stay, not too far from City centre! Friendly welcoming staff andovelu comfortable and clean rooms would stay again!..."
About the hotel
The Corner House is a conveniently located hotel in the affluent suburb of Heaton, just minutes from Newcastle city centre. Built in 1936 with Art Deco detailing, it is the perfect base from which to visit vibrant Newcastle and attractions like the famous Tyne Bridge and iconic Baltic Centre. Newcastle International Airport is just 15 minutes away, making the hotel a great location for doing business in the North East, flying abroad or a last minute short break.
With free parking and a fully equipped meeting and function room, the hotel is an ideal venue for meetings and away days. The hotel has 9 en-suite bedrooms with flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample free parking, a function room catering for up to 50 and a good value pub restaurant on site. The hotel can be found on the A1058 Heaton Road at the junction with Stephenson Road, less than 3 miles from Newcastle. Genteel Tynemouth, Gateshead’s popular Metro shopping centre and the beautiful Northumberland coast are all nearby.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 14/07/2014 to 24/07/2014 - The restaurant will be closed for breakfast, lunch and evening meal due to refurbishment. There will be some noise disruption during the day due to maintenance works The LateRooms.com rates for Corner House Inn by Good Night Inns in NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Loved staying here!!
We stayed at the corner house hotel for 2nights bed was amazingly comfy the staff just left us alone the pub itself was lovely and staff & customers very welcoming and chatty.
Only 10mins from Newcastle city center about £5 in taxi. Would definitely recommend and we would stay here again if to visit Newcastle.
Excellent wee find
We travelled to Newcastle to visit a friend in Freemans hospital, this is an excellent we find close to the hospital.
Well worth the money we paid, the staff were very friendly and helpful as it was our 1st time in Newcastle. Food in the bar was excellent and great value for money