- 19 guest reviews
"Good value for money hotel just a couple of mile outside of Newcastle which includes parking which is a bonus, staff very helpful..."
"Ample pub fare with basic accommodation. Suitable for brief visit. Excellent location for east of city...."
"Clean bedroom and bathroom, value for money menu and a good choice of beers...."
"This is a brilliantly located Inn, being on a main road between the city centre and various points in North Tyneside and east Newcastle. The..."
"Another warm welcome from The Corner House. Rooms are clean, basic, what you'd expect for the price. Had to ask for a hair dryer, but was gi..."
About the hotel
The Corner House is a conveniently located hotel in the affluent suburb of Heaton, just minutes from Newcastle city centre. Built in 1936 with Art Deco detailing, it is the perfect base from which to visit vibrant Newcastle and attractions like the famous Tyne Bridge and iconic Baltic Centre. Newcastle International Airport is just 15 minutes away, making the hotel a great location for doing business in the North East, flying abroad or a last minute short break.
With free parking and a fully equipped meeting and function room, the hotel is an ideal venue for meetings and away days. The hotel has 9 en-suite bedrooms with flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample free parking, a function room catering for up to 50 and a good value pub restaurant on site. The hotel can be found on the A1058 Heaton Road at the junction with Stephenson Road, less than 3 miles from Newcastle. Genteel Tynemouth, Gateshead’s popular Metro shopping centre and the beautiful Northumberland coast are all nearby.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited room service for hot food
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money
Good value for money hotel just a couple of mile outside of Newcastle which includes parking which is a bonus, staff very helpful
A good pub to stay in
Ample pub fare with basic accommodation.
Suitable for brief visit. Excellent location for east of city.