- 29 guest reviews
"Personal attention from the owner. Warm comfortable room, plenty of hot water and excellent breakfast. All I needed..."
"On business overnight stay. Following some initial confusion on my part, resulting from the sat nav directing me to the rear entrance, I rec..."
"Stayed for two nights. Very easy to get too off the motorway and very handily placed for lots of sights - Haddon and Hardwick Halls, Bolsove..."
"We really enjoyed two nights at Whitton Lodge, very warm and friendly lady, breakfast was the best we have had for a long time, very comfy b..."
"Stayed for a couple of nights. Kim was very helpful. Everything was really good. Highly recommended...."
About the hotel
Whitton Lodge, is a small and friendly family owned Newly awarded 4* by visit britain april 2010 luxury 10 bed and breakfast in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Having opened in April 2007, the B&B in Derbyshire boasts some fabulous facilities with hot tub and sauna and a games room. .
There are other spa hotels in Derbyshire, but none like us! You will not find a more comfortable luxury B&B in Derbyshire. We also have free secure lit and CCTV parking area At Whitton Lodge B&B we have a selection of luxury double en suite rooms. Each room is individually designed to blend sympathetically with the original structure of the farmhouse building. Whitton Lodge was once part of the Hardwick Estate and used as a working Stud Farm for the Estates horses. . Whitton Lodge, bed and breakfast in Chesterfield, is wheelchair friendly. We have a Double room with facilities for the disabled. We are wheelchair friendly and there is a double room at our Derbyshire home with facilities for the disabled. There is also beautician available for pedicure, hairdressing or a relaxing massage. Beautician must be booked in advance please. New August 2008 hot tub why not pre book an hour in our new tub total relaxation, get your hour slot booked and bring the champagne for a romantic treat. Its now free Whitton Lodge Hotel Derbyshire is located close to both The Peak District National Park and Sherwood Forest, the home of Robin Hood. Our great central location makes us perfect if you are planning a relaxing break or business trip. If required we can somtimes organise for early check in a £10 fee charged for this as our staff will be required either earlier or later in the day. FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 20/11/2011 to 30/12/2016 - We appear to be hard to find we are on the B6039 the Google map is correct please don't follow sat navs as most are sending you to our neighbours The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value in the countryside
Personal attention from the owner.
Warm comfortable room, plenty of hot water and excellent breakfast. All I needed
Ticks all the boxes
On business overnight stay.
Following some initial confusion on my part, resulting from the sat nav directing me to the rear entrance, I received a warm welcome and was shown to a good sized comfortable room. Everything worked, was clean and plenty of hot water so it ticked all the key boxes. Good breakfast, cooked to order. Pub in walking distance for evening meal which was OK but not great. Maybe I was there on a bad night (mid week) Would stay again