- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"a last minute decision and glad we did. room on second floor granted compact but everything we needed. very clean. there are restaurants and..."
"Lovely hotel all the staff were friendly but the area was very rough..."
"We went as a night out together in Newcastle. Turned up at the hotel and was not what i expected. The room was really clean nice and cosy. W..."
"Really nice hotel.. not far from city center walking or driving. Really friendly and accommodating staff Clean and made to feel at home W..."
"Room was very compact though nicely decorated. Ensuite was even more compact! Very basic but clean. We were on the 2nd floor and there was s..."
About the hotel
Try Our Delicious BREAKFAST : Olives, Prunes, Fruit Yogurt , Low Fat Fruit Yogurt , Cheddar Cheese Bites, Milk Cheese , Cheese Slices, Mixed Fruit , Croissants , Apple Juice, Orange Juice , Cereals , Bread , butter And Jams . Cappuccino , Hot Chocolate , Cafe Latte ,Mochaccino , Espresso. Grainger Hotel is located less than a mile from the centre of Newcastle.
The night life in the city is legendary, with pubs, clubs and bars liberally scattered among the many restaurants. You may want to enjoy a night of live performances at the Theatre Royal, Tyne Theatre or maybe your favourite band is performing at the City Hall or the Telewest Arena; Graingerville's central location is ideal for all these attractions. If shopping is your bag, then why not experience the Eldon Square shopping centre in the City Centre or the famous MetroCentre, the largest shopping and leisure centre in Europe! The Metro Centre is just 3 miles south west of Newcastle. If you enjoy football, St James' Park is just a short walk away. After a good football match the walk back is perhaps a little longer! If the countryside is your tonic, then use Grainger Hotel as your base. You can be in the beautiful North East Country side within a few minutes and there is plenty to see to, the Angel of the North, Alnwick Castle of Harry Potter Fame, and much more than this web site can do credit to. See the many bridges over the Tyne and most recently the Millennium Bridge with its winking eye! Newcastle also has the remains of a castle, you can see the remains of the walls and the Keep still exists. And don't forget Hadrian's Wall - you can see the remains of Roman forts and the wall itself. Grainger Hotel can be your base while you enjoy the delights of Newcastle City and the beautiful North East countryside. ''''Continental Breakfast is available at a cost of £4. 94 per person per day. Car parking is available on site @ £5. 00 per night. Free Wi-Fi Access available (Grainger Hotel Does not take any responsibility if your device fail's to connect with wireless or if not able to find signals inside the Rooms). Better reserve your room! ***IMPORTANT*** There is a fix charge of £120. 00 for smoking in the rooms. A 2% Transaction Fee is charged on all Credit/Debit Card payments. There is a £5 deposit to be paid at check in for each card key. Once the card is returned at checkout, £5 deposit will be refunded.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
- Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/12/2012 to 31/12/2021 - £5 DEPOSIT REQUIRED AT CHECK IN FOR CARD KEY A 2% Transaction Fee is charged on all Credit/Debit Card payments. A charge is applicable for Continental Breakfast The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
a last minute decision and glad we did.
room on second floor granted compact but everything we needed. very clean. there are restaurants and shops and even an asda close by. we had a evening meal in a Lebanese restaurant and was excellent. only down side we got a taxi as up a steep bank and my walking is not the best but that was only thing as a negative.
Clean and tidy
Lovely hotel all the staff were friendly but the area was very rough