- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We had a pleasant stay with no issues. The room was clean, the bed was comfy and the shower in the bathroom was nice and powerfull. The hall..."
"Nice room, but a little expensive; especially the breakfast (approx £20), which we declined. Very helpful staff...."
About the hotel
The NH Rex is located in the centre of Geneva within close range of the Lac Leman, the UNO, Neuve and Carourge. A luxurious, elegant and enchanting ambience decorated in the glorious style and materials of the 19th century. This all combined with a touch of the French lifestyle and last renovated with an “eye for detail” in 2004.
For your city- and business trips the hotel is the ideal place to start. All rooms with individually-controlled air-conditioning, flat TV’s, mini bar, safe, and free Wi-Fi in Hotel and the rooms.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for NH Rex in Geneva are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a pleasant stay with no issues.
The room was clean, the bed was comfy and the shower in the bathroom was nice and powerfull. The hallways are a bit of a maze but once you find your way about its ok. 15 minute walk from the train station up hill. The hotel give you a card for free transportation on trams and buses for the duration of your stay.
Nice room, but a little expensive; especially the breakfast (approx £20), which we declined.
Very helpful staff.