This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This nineteenth century country town hotel is perfectly located on the edge of The Northumberland National Park in the scenic and tranquil village of Rothbury. The Coquetvale Hotel is perfect for a relaxing break in the beautiful countryside or an ideal base for walking, cycling or outdoor pursuits. We are also an ideal base for exploring North Northumberland with its many National Trust properties and places of interest.
Cragside is on our doorstep here in Rothbury, and Wallington Hall and Gardens is just down the road. Slightly further afield the delightful market town of Alnwick is just 25 minutes drive away, home to Alnwick Castle (used as the filming location for many film and television scenes including Harry Potter), the award winning Alnwick Gardens and Barter Books, one of the largest second hand book stores in the UK. The heritage coastline is approximately a 30 minute drive away offering miles of unspoilt beaches and beautiful views. The Coquetvale Hotel boasts a very popular restaurant serving an Italian menu with a number of alternative dishes on our weekly specials. Opening hours vary depending on the season - we are open seven nights from April through until September and Wednesday to Saturday evenings throughout the rest of the year. Sunday lunches are served throughout the winter months. ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT The hotel reception is situated on the ground floor and restaurant is located on the second floor. Access is via a stairway and from reception to the restaurant. The first ten rooms which are our classic and superior rooms are situated on the second floor and the four loft rooms are situated on the third floor. Due to the historic nature of the property we regret that we're unable to provide any lift facilities.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2015 to 01/09/2016 - PLEASE NOTE THE RESTAURANT IS OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER AND OPENING HOURS MAY BE LIMITED DURING THE WINTER> PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet